Last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 11:38 amDespite the Christmas stuff everywhere, it is still November that means it is still pumpkin season! I haven’t tired yet of pumpkin anything yet and I’m still whipping up pumpkin everything. If you follow me on Instagram you know I have a slight pumpkin obsession. Over the weekend I put together a pumpkin pie smoothie and I’m hooked. It’s so simple to make and tastes like you’re drinking a pumpkin pie minus the extra calories from the crust and added sugar.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup Chobani pumpkin greek yogurt if not available replace with any plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk you prefer
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
- throw all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through one of my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. It’s at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.