I suggest using a high powered blender for this because of the ice and frozen banana. If you need some options check these out – Ninja, Vitamix, Blendtec
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Delicious pumpkin pie smoothie. Prefect for on the go breakfasts during those fall months!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup Chobani pumpkin greek yogurt if not available replace with any plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk you prefer
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
- throw all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through one of my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. It’s at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.