I don’t cook but I can handle making breakfast and French Toast is my favorite breakfast food. Since I was off yesterday for Martin Luther King Jr Day, I had time to cook up some and sit down with a cup of coffee and relax.
Here’s my recipe:
Write a review
- Any type of bread you prefer - I used Whole Wheat
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup of milk - I used Organic Vanilla Soy Milk
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Cinnamon sugar, Powdered sugar or Syrup - whichever you like. I love all three!
- Mix egg, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a large enough bowl or dish that will fit the bread slices. I used a medium size Pyrex dish.
- Dip bread slices into mixture coating both sides evenly. Let any excess liquid drip off before placing in pan.
- Flip slices over when they are slightly brown.
- Remove slices from pan. Sprinkle some powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar or syrup and enjoy!
The Krystal Diaries https://www.thekrystaldiaries.com/