The start of a new season always means shopping for new clothes, accessories and house items. Very basic of me I know but with all the new clothes, shoes, bags, and house décor how can I resist?
I won’t be doing too much shopping this Fall with Christmas right around the corner (uh oh did I just mention Christmas??) I’ve got to be smart about my spending. However, I’m only human and there are a few items I currently have my sights set on.
1. UGG Australia Bryce Booties • UGG
– A cute pair of black booties can never fail me right? These look comfy and super easy to dress up or down.
2. Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Leather Hobo • Kate Spade
– I have yet to add any hobo bags to my collection and now my be the time to do it. Simple black is classic, stays in style and will last me for a few years.
2. UGG® Australia Myrna Wedge Booties • UGG
– I can’t have a pair of black booties without also having a pair of brown ones right? I’m pretty sure there is a rule against it or something. Big plus – I’m a huge fan of wedges.
3. Plaid Blanket Scarf • Garage
– Can’t get any more basic than a plaid blanket scarf right? Sadly I don’t own any blanket scarves or even anything plaid so it’s about time I step my basic game up.
4. Tintoretta Fleece-Lined Leggings • Anthropologie
– I own a lot of leggings but none of them are fleece lined. Every Fall I decide I’m going to buy a pair and never do. This year will be the year these babies are added to my collection.
5. Kate Spade New York ‘cedar Street – Stacy’ Wallet • Kate Spade
– The two tone color of this wallet goes with a few other Kate Spade bags I have. I rarely splurge on wallets but this one is just too pretty to pass on.
6. Aurora Stripe Mug • Neiman Marcus
– As the temps get cooler, hot chocolate, teas and coffee become an everyday thing for me and I can see myself curled up by the fireplace drinking something warm out of these pretty mugs.
What’s on your Fall wish list?
Want to shop my wish list?
Drop your email to sign up for my list of favorite clean beauty products and exclusive content.
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through one of my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. It’s at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.