If you are a fan of banana bread or really any type of dessert breads then you’ll enjoy this pumpkin bread. It’s a good change from the typical pumpkin desserts but it still perfectly fits within the pumpkin themed Thanksgiving desserts. What dish or dessert will you bring to Thanksgiving dinner?
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Easy to make chocolate chip pumkin bread
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chocolate chips
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients together
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients with the dry and mix until well blended
- Fold in as many chocolate ships as you'd like!
- Pour mixture in a greased bread load pan
- Top with more chocolate chips
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour
- Allow to fully cool and enjoy!
Disclosure: If you make a purchase through one of my links, I may earn an affiliate commission. It’s at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.